- In the course of the revision we rethought and extended the following areas of activity:
- The strategic direction of the organisation
- A specification of the relevant, interested parties (f. e. target groups)
- The ascertainment of the comprehensive and systematic process management
- Exact definition of responsibilities
- Identification of risks and chances (risk management)
- A restructuring of the knowledge management
This revision of the standard drives more attention to the process optimization, which is already the main focus for us at Springer in the last few years.